Thank you for visiting my election website. I appreciate your effort to make an educated decision by learning about me and my platform.
As a ten year resident of Herriman City, I've been honored to represent you on the Herriman City Council for the past two years. Through that service, I've gained valuable experience and represented our resident's concerns and desires. In addition to my Council duties, I've been honored to represent Herriman City on assignment to the following committees and boards throughout the valley.
- Current Board Chair of the Wasatch Front Waste and Recycling District (formerly Salt Lake County Sanitation).
- Policy Committee Member for the Camp Williams Joint Land Use Study (JLUS) and Implementation Committees
- Association of Municipal Councils
- Legislative Policy Committee voting member, Utah League of Cities and Towns
- Council Liaison and chair since 2006 of the Be Ready Herriman committee
- Riverton Senior Center Accreditation Committee Member
- Delegate to the International Council of Shopping Centers convention for economic development
I commit to:
- Support our infrastructure and economic development needs
- Be fiscally disciplined as we balance demands on our budget
- Ensure responsive and accessible city government
We have a beautiful and enviable city, a dedicated city staff, and selfless residents and volunteers who create the sense of community we enjoy. Together we can build on this legacy.
I ask for your support and your vote on Tuesday, November 5th.
Read My Platform